Uprzejmie informujemy, że Bank Spółdzielczy w Zawadzkiem uruchomił specjalny kredyt na odnawialne źródła energii dla Klientów indywidualnych na finansowanie nawet do 100% inwestycji proekologicznych lub polegających na pozyskaniu niekonwencjonalnych źródeł energii. Szczegóły na stronie banku

×

Staniszcze Małe

The history of Staniszcze Małe is connected with the history of Staniszcze Wielkie. The forest and hunting economy, bee-keeping and agriculture dominated also here by years. Started about 1519 process of becoming independent locality ended in 1985 for good, at the moment of parish foundation of the Holy Spirit.
On 24th January 1858 the Right-bank Oder Railway Line Opole – Fosowskie – Tarnowskie Góry was opened. Then also a goods station was given away for use in Staniszcze Małe but it was moved in 1866 to Fosowskie. The reason for this was so-called railway war. The inhabitants of the country did not agree for the construction of passenger stop. As a result of that the reopening of railway station occurred only on the 1st March 1905.
Local children attended school first in Turawa, in years 1800-1819 to Staniszcze Wielkie, but in 1819 a building of Catholic school was given away for use with one room in Staniszcze Małe. In 1908 a new school building was built. It serves today also children from the country called Spórok.
In Staniszcze Małe operate: Group of the Country Renewal, the fire brigade unit, a group of German Minority, parish Caritas and a hunting group called “Ostoja”. It is also worth mentioning that in this village functions amateur theatrical group called AKT. One of the most visited places is located near the forest spring “Stoczek”, that is under local group of nature fans care. To the country belongs area Granica, that is located near Krasiejów (Ozimek commune). In its immediate vicinity is already closed strip mine where one of the oldest position of dinosaur in the world was discovered. 

×

Search the website